Sunday, June 21, 2009

Second Beach, keg of high life: mission accomplished

I could compose some inspirational words, but instead here are the
stats:

1 keg of miller high life
160 lbs of beer
15 guys
1.5 miles
1 hour and 41 minutes

Yes, you read that correctly. This keg was carried from the trailhead to the beach for the best night of camping ever. I think the picture speaks for itself.


(side note: don't let this be your sole point of reference for judging my taste in beer. Let it be known that I also tried the good stuff listed below. Oskar Blues is definitely my favorite backpacking brewer: "Pack it in, Pack it out." Trust me, more good beer to come.)

Beers Tasted: Miller High Life, Oskar Blues Gordon*, Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale, Oskar Blues Mama's Little Yella Pils, Oskar Blues Ten Fidy**, and Caldera IPA* over the weekend.


(*'s for my favorite beers tasted during the trip)

No comments:

Post a Comment